• Joe Shenault, a resident of the 1100 block of Charles G. Seivers Boulevard, was arrested Jan. 6 and charged with manufacturing/delivering/selling/possession of a controlled substance (drug/narcotic). The arrest was made by Clinton Police Department’s N. Braden.
• “Various meat products,” a bottle of Passion Perfume, and a phone charger were reported stolen from a home on Bethel Road Jan. 9. The owner of the home told Anderson County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Charles Relford the intruder gained entrance into the home via the garage door.
• A 36-inch LG television as reported “busted” in an act of apparent vandalism in a home on Ridge Circle Road, Andersonville, Jan. 8.
The report, filed by Anderson County Sheriff’s Office Deputy David Shoffner, said entrance was made into the home via a side door.
• An East Wolf Valley Road, Heiskell, resident reported, Jan. 8, someone had pried open a window and stolen $110 in cash from their home. A report filed by Anderson County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Matthew McGhee said the money was inside a “blue money bag,” belonging to Bible Way Baptist Church. No other items were taken.
• Two metal detectors and an assortment of camping and fishing equipment were reported stolen from an Upper Clear Creek Road, Andersonville, home. Anderson County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Randall Seay reported the metal detectors were stored in the victim’s closet.
An air mattress, stored under the victim’s bed, was also reported stolen. The victim noticed the items missing when he returned home from work Jan. 8.
• On Friday, Jan. 11, detectives from the Clinton Police Department searched the property at 821 Rogers Street in Clinton regarding information received of stolen property being at that location. Detectives searched the property and located several items which were reported stolen from Oct. 13, through Dec. 25, 2018, from three separate incidents in Clinton. Curtis Gene Hembree (42) was arrested for the offenses of aggravated burglary, burglary, possession of burglary tools, theft of property, and possession of drug paraphernalia.