The East Tennessee Human Resource Agency (ETHRA) will be accepting appointments for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) for Anderson County.
To schedule an appointment call ETHRA’s Energy Line at 1-844-309-0416. Applications will be taken at the ETHRA office located at 125 Leinart St., Suite 5, Clinton.
The following information is required on the day of your appointment:
• Proof of all current household income;
• Last eight weeks of check stubs or social security award letter showing new amount for 2018;
• Bank statements cannot be accepted;
• Government issued ID for applicant only, social security cards for all household members;
• Last 12 months electric usage from your utility company that shows usage and dollar amount along with name, address and account number, fuel receipts from last winter;
• If applicant or household member are a veteran or active military, bring discharge paper or military ID.
The sponsor of this program is the Tennessee Housing Development Agency.
The goal is to provide assistance to the low-income households to offset the high rise of home energy costs.