East Tennessee Foundation (ETF) is now accepting applications for funding from several competitive grant funds bene ting the East Tennessee Region.
Organizations must be tax-exempt 501(c)(3) or other exempt entities and submit proposals directly bene ting residents of ETF’s 25-county service area.
Applications must be submitted online to ETF no later than April 6, 2018. Two-year grants will be awarded in summer 2018.
To review the application process, amounts of funding available to award, and to apply visit, www.etf.org/grants.
Competitive Grant Funds
• The Boyd Youth Education Fund of East Tennessee was created to bene t the interest area of youth education, with a primary focus on Boy Scouts and Junior Achievement organizations.
• The Economic Development Fund of East Tennessee was created to support charitable and economic programs aimed at fostering regional economic development.
• The Leadership Education Fund was created as a cooperative effort of the Chamber of Commerce and the Foundation to support and encourage excellence in public education.
• The Literacy Endowment Fund was created to support literacy projects in East Tennessee.
• The Respiratory Disease Fund was created to support the diagnosis, research, treatment, education, prevention, and cure of respiratory disease in Knox County.
• The Wildlife Preservation fund was established to foster the natural beauty of Knox County, and to conserve for the general public and posterity certain areas of land in a natural state as a scenic area, a sanctuary for plants, trees, animals, birds, and other wildlife, and protected watershed.
• The Harry W. & Carolyn W. Galbraith Memorial Fund was established to primarily support animal care organizations with their spaying and neutering programs, particularly forlow-income pet owners.
• The Dr. J. G. Hawkins Memorial Fund was established to
support and provide medically-related transportation and travelling clinical services for under-served residents of Greene County.
For more information, please contact Jan Elston, Vice President for Competitive Grant Programs, by phone at (865)5241223, toll-free at (877)524-1223, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org