The Clinton City School system will be registering new or transferring students from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. beginning Monday, April 16, 2018 at Central Office, 212 North Hicks Street.
When registering students the parent or legal guardian must bring the following items to complete the registration process:
• Proof of Residence (current billing statement)
• Certified birth certificate (with parents listed)
• Social security card
• Immunization and physical record (on Updated Tennessee form)
• The previous year’s report card and achievement testing scores (if applicable)
• Copy of a court order awarding custody or a Power of Attorney form (if applicable)
• Fee of $25.00 (if new transfer student)
If students are currently enrolled in Clinton City Schools, registration will be conducted through the schools beginning March 27, 2018.
If you have any questions contact Lori Smith, Student Services, at 457-0225.