Members showcased their skills in county competition, with competitors earning the opportunity to represent Anderson County in state competition on April 18. Top honors earned in the county contest included:
BB Gun Contest Results: Grand Champion – Reagan Sizemore, Reserve Champion – Viola Blanchat
• Standing Position: 1st – Reagan Sizemore, 2nd – Jeremiah Sizemore, 3rd – Viola Blanchat
• Kneeling Position: 1st – Viola Blanchat, 2nd – Reagan Sizemore, 3rd – Aden Mack
• Prone Position: 1st (tie) – Aden Mack, 1st (tie) – Viola Blanchat, 3rd – Rachel Sizemore
• Sitting Position: 1st - Sunny Alvis, 2nd – Caden Hill, 3rd – Rachel Sizemore
Youth representing Anderson County in BB state competition: Reagan Sizemore, Viola Blanchat, Caden Hill, Rachel Alvis, Sunny Alvis, Jeremiah Sizemore, and Lydia Calhoun.
Air Rifle Contest Results: Grand Champion – Samuel Alvis; Reserve Champion – Ceylon Blanchat
• Standing Position: 1st – Samuel Alvis, 2nd – Ceylon Blanchat, 3rd – Jayden Nelson
• Kneeling Position: 1st – Samuel Alvis, 2nd – Jayden Nelson, 3rd – Ceylon Blanchat
• Prone Position: 1st – Eden Nelson, 2nd (tie) – Samuel Alvis, 2nd (tie) – Ceylon Blanchat
Youth representing Anderson County in air rifle state competition: Samuel Alvis, Ceylon Blanchat, Keira Phillips, and Rylie Sizemore.