ASAP of Anderson will be hosting a Virtual Information and Resource Fair at 6 p.m. April 13 at Facebook.com/ASAPofAnderson.
A panel of community leaders will discuss topics including the TN Save a Life program, Count It! Lock It! Drop It!, Tennessee’s Social Host Liability Law, safe teen driving, available helplines and how to access a variety of other community resources and support services.
One lucky attendee will win an Amazon Echo Show 5 door prize.
A follow-up drive-through event will take place from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 24, at police departments throughout the county in coordination with the DEA’s Medicine Take-Back Day.
Community members will be able to drive through to drop off unwanted or expired medicines for proper disposal, and pick up resources such as a home medicine lock box, teen resource cards and other information.
• Clinton Police Department at 125 W. Broad St., Clinton.
• Norris Police Department at 9 West Circle Road, Norris.
• Oak Ridge Police Department at 200 S. Tulane Ave., Oak Ridge.
• Oliver Springs Police Department at 701 Main St., Oliver Springs.
• Rocky Top Police Department at 104 Lawson St., Rocky Top.
For more information, contact ASAP of Anderson at 865-457-3007 or visit ASAPofAnderson.org.
To view the recording after the event and stay up to date about other events going on with ASAP, follow @ASAPofAnderson on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This material was developed through a project funded by the Tennessee Highway Safety Office.